About Me

My photo
Plover, WI, United States

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Week #4




I am enjoying having a better understanding of the rib cage area while drawing. It makes it a lot easier when you know what you are drawing. The lectures helped tremendously in showing and explaining everything. Again, having things explained in 'art' terms is so much easier to understand.
The short gesture drawings are still a bit tough because I tend to want to do too much detail right away. I can definitely work on focusing on what is wanted.
The longer poses went pretty well. I liked having time to get everything down and correct my mistakes. Something I will need to work on is line quality and weight. I tend to have the same line quality throughout the drawing, so changing it up will hopefully add some more depth and dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment