About Me

My photo
Plover, WI, United States

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Week #3



Starting the maniken...at first I didn't really know how I felt about the clay muscles. I thought it was going okay until I got to about the third or fourth muscle on the neck area and realized my first couple were probably a little fat. It was slightly frustrating, but after a while it did get better. The book was very good and helpful with showing all the connection points, but it got a little tougher because the maniken is slightly different from the one used in the book, so it's hard to tell sometimes.
After the first assigned muscles I am very thankful for this project because it definitely gives you a better understanding of how the body works. I never paid attention to anything having to do with the body, because it was always talked about in 'sciencey' terms, which I am horrible at.

No comments:

Post a Comment