About Me

My photo
Plover, WI, United States

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Keep The Change You Filthy Animal: Drawing 3 Show piece



My piece for the final drawing III show in the student gallery was decided on for me... Although I did not like the whole piece that was chosen, it was suggested that I cut out the lined image in the corner of my second project, which was the only part of that piece that I had liked. This also happened to be the focal point of my second project, so I was happy to have that be the only portion focused on by cutting it out.

The body language and emotional feelings that are displayed by the figure basically culminate my feelings of an entire year, if not longer. It displays the troubles and defeated feeling of what I have been going through, and trying to figure out how to fix, therefore, it was a very personal image/piece to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment