About Me

My photo
Plover, WI, United States

Thursday, November 12, 2009

the week after Midterm...



We focused on the legs more this week and my manikin is getting better. After completely redoing the quads, I feel like I am enjoying working with the clay much more and spending more quality time on it. I can definitely see improvement on the quality of my leg muscles, which should also help in drawing.
The longer poses got better this week too. I spent more time focusing on the proportions and getting everything mapped out before going too in-depth with it. I struggled a bit with the rib cage and kept making it too long. Hopefully I can straighten that out in the next couple sessions so I can spend more time on the other areas.
Overall, I feel like there has been definite progress made this week, both in the drawing and clay areas. I would like to continue doing well on the manikin, and also work on my lines (weight and variation) in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment