About Me

My photo
Plover, WI, United States

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

FIELD TRIP WEEK



So...this was the week of the field trip to the Bodies exhibition and the MIA. Unfortunately I woke up Monday morning with the flu and proceeded to lay in bed all day. I attempted to get up Tuesday morning and try to make it on the field trip, but when I got up I was still not feeling well enough to be sitting on a bus and walking around. So I did not get to experience the exhibit, which I am genuinely upset about. I was really looking forward to seeing it and getting to sketch and have a better understanding of the body in 3D. Not happy...

Aside from that, Thursday we started the skull and it went well I thought. I'm not sure what it was about the skull, but I felt more comfortable and confident drawing that then the actual whole human figure. It was nice to be able to look at the skull and see the various sizes and proportions of everything. I am looking forward to being able to draw the face and some features in the coming class periods, and continuing to work on my line variation.

No comments:

Post a Comment