About Me

My photo
Plover, WI, United States

Friday, January 29, 2010

DRAWing III INtroDUction

I am Brittany Schmelling, currently a senior Art Education major at UW-Stout. I chose to take Drawing III as part of my drawing concentration for my major. As a future art educator, this class will allow me to practice and advance my drawing skills and explore more ideas/mediums in order to better assist me when it comes time to teach. I feel that I still have a lot to learn in a short amount of time before 'the real world,' so I am looking forward to a lot of practice, exploration, and learning this semester. I took Life Drawing I last semester and it went a lot better than I had expected, so I see good things happening this semester as well.

I included images of previous work below, there are more images under the other tabs from past blog posts.

Images...
life drawing- skull
life drawing- figure
printmaking- wint '09
drawing I- fall '06- peanuts, popcorn & tape








No comments:

Post a Comment